Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Vacation and Excuse President.

Vacation August, 2001

PDB titled, "Bin Laden determined to attack inside the US"

Excuses September, 2001

“Nobody expected planes would be used as missles."

"I am satisfied that I never saw any intelligence that indicated there was going to be an attack on America -- at a time and a place, an attack.”

“Had I known there was going to be an attack on America, I would have moved mountains to stop the attack. I would have done everything I can. My job is to protect the American people.”

Vacation August, 2005


URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NEW ORLEANS LA 1011 AM CDT SUN AUG 28 2005 ...DEVASTATING DAMAGE EXPECTED...

Excuses September, 2005

"I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees."



How many more Americans will have to suffer the continued excuses of a vacationing President because the work is too hard for him to protect the American people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home