Thursday, February 15, 2007

"What did you learn in the war, DinStL?" (meta)

Someone asked me about last week, "Hey DinStL, do you know about the meta war? What was it all about?"

So, here is what I told them I had learned in the war.

Markos




is a benevolent,




blog dictator












who works for the CIA






where he met Anna Nicole Smith










and became the father of her daughter.














MSOC



is the holy blog mother



of the suffragettes,












who is now dating John Gibson, but once



she and Markos had a kid in Oakland.












Markos, Atrios, Aravosis, and Bowers



became the Big Boys who now






guard the gates to the Internet tubes,












hold the A, B, C, D and E passes






to the the Wonderful World of Blogging,










and they all are father to Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.



Their complete story is told in the box office hit documentary:







And that's what I learned during the meta war.

(Cross posted at Daily Kos)

4 Comments:

Blogger P. Curtin said...

That's fantastic!
But, excuse me, have you no fear nor respect for your betters? I'm mean, what if they're listening.
When Kos frowns
blogheads roll!
oh yes, they roll!

9:00 AM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Maryscott OConnor said...

I honestly do not know which allegation is more disturbing...

that I would date John Gibson...

or that I would fuck Markos Moulitsas.

5:56 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Maryscott OConnor said...

And, dear god, man -- WHERE IS THE LINK TO My Left Wing in your BLOGROLL???

Am I missing it? Or have I caused some offence?

5:58 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Disgusted in St. Louis said...

MSOC, I'm sorry if it was taken the wrong way. The "dating Gibson" was playing against people that criticized you for going on his show and I hoped the "love child" would have been easily recognized as a reference to Kid Oakland.

10:11 PM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home