Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Joe Lieberman claims he is not President Bush

Lieberman: 'I am no President Bush' (from Danbury News Times, CT):
Even though U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman is ready to run as a third party candidate if he loses the Democratic primary, he said it was his opponent who is harming the party.
...
Lieberman said it was Lamont who could be very damaging to the Democratic Party.

"This Senate seat, in the beginning of the cycle, was a safe seat. Enter Ned Lamont," Lieberman said. "If he – as my mother would say, ‘God forbid’ – wins the primary, I’m not sure he would win the election. That hurts the prospects for the three Democratic challengers for the House seats."

Lieberman said his first priority was to win the Democratic nomination. But he feels he has to be realistic.

"My challenger is backed by a group of very zealous people and they are using me to get at President Bush," Lieberman said. "I know President Bush. I wouldn’t say he’s a friend of mine. and trust me, I am no President Bush."


Joe's right! He is not President Bush and here is the visual proof.

President Bush:










Joe Lieberman, Bush's favorite Democrat (AKA Bush's Ass):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home